Keto Fruit Pizza with a Sugar Cookie Crust
This post may contain affiliate links, which helps keep this content free. Please read our disclosure for more info.
It’s nearly berry season, which means it’s the perfect time to make keto fruit pizza with a sugar cookie crust! Whether you are headed to a bar-b-que or just want a yummy and refreshing dessert at home, this keto fruit pizza will be a hit with everyone who tries it.
It’s super simple to make, and the keto-friendly sugar cookie crust is made with coconut flour, which is good news for all you folks with nut allergies. The filling is light and fluffy, and the berries make it OH SO GOOD!
I’ve even served this to my non-keto friends, and they all raved about it! Yummy recipes, even keto fruit recipes are one of the ways I passively turn people on to the keto diet…shhhh!
And, if you’re looking for a keto friendly pizza crust without cauliflower, you’ve got to try my Keto Fathead Pizza Dough.
I personally like the look and taste of blueberries and strawberries, but you can use any berry of choice! And if you are not on a keto or low carb diet, you can substitute a variety of fruits.
Since the dough will need some time to cool off before adding the filling and toppings, you can either give yourself an extra ½ hour when making this, OR you can make and bake the dough ahead of time and put it wrapped in the fridge for a day or two before adding the filling and toppings.
*scroll down for printable recipe
How to Make Keto Fruit Pizza with a Sugar Cookie Crust
To make the sugar cookie crust, simply whisk together the dry ingredients, then add the wet ingredients and beat with an electric mixer until all the ingredients are incorporated together.
Then, bake the crust until the edges are golden brown, about 12-14 minutes. Allow the crust to cool completely once out of the oven.
Finally, whip up the filling and arrange the berries on top! Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keto Fruit Pizza is a favorite spring and summertime dessert. Perfect for holiday and family gatherings, this sweet treat is sure to be a crowd-pleaser, for both keto and non-keto alike 😉
I recently made this and used a spring-form pan instead of a glass pie dish and it turned out beautifully!
More Berry Recipes from Healthy Ambitions
Keto Fruit Pizza
This sugar-free fruit pizza to low-carb and refreshing!! The perfect dessert to enjoy during berry season!
For the dough:
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup swerve sweetener
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) of salted butter, softened
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp liquid stevia
For the filling and toppings:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 12-16 ounces of your favorite berries!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and beat with an electric hand mixer until all the ingredients are incorporated. It will look a bit crumbly, but once you ball it up with a spatula, it comes together nicely.
- Press the dough into a glass pie dish, and bake at 350 degrees F for 12-14 minutes, until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- While the crust is cooling, whisk the cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and stevia in a medium bowl with a hand mixer until it’s the consistency of frosting.
- Spread the filling on the cooled pie crust, then arrange the berries on top of the filling. Be creative and have fun! For this recipe, I used blueberries and strawberries.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 24gCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gProtein: 4g
Where are the reviews? It says there are 24 but I can’t access them.
Most people only give a star rating and do not write out the review.