This post may contain affiliate links, which helps keep this content free. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Tired of low-carb desserts that are either tasteless or boring? You can stop your search right here! The Keto Chocolate Lasagna Dessert Recipe is the only low carb dessert you’ll ever need.
It’s creamy, rich, and satisfying – everything a dessert should be.
Ready in only 20 minutes, this is the perfect dessert to whip up when you’re short on time or simply don’t feel like baking. It’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth any time of the year!
You may have seen similar desserts on Pinterest, but this version of chocolate lasagna is low carb and sugar-free. It’s just as creamy and rich-tasting, without all the carbs you’d get from a traditional chocolate lasagna recipe.
Bonus: This no-bake recipe comes together in about 20 minutes!
If you haven’t noticed already, I’m a huge fan of chocolate. And while the name may be deceiving, this no-bake keto dessert isn’t just for chocoholics! Its rich and dense flavor will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
This recipe saves time by using a sugar-free instant chocolate pudding instead of making it from scratch.
Of course, you CAN make the pudding from scratch, but then you’d have to wait for 3 hours for it to set before you can even attempt to layer it the dessert.
How to Make Keto Chocolate Lasagna Dessert
This is about as simple as dessert gets. Each layer takes minutes to prepare, and there is no waiting for the various layers to set up.
Layer #1: Gluten Free Brownie Crust
Then, stir in the melted butter and almond milk until everything is well combined and a sticky dough has formed.
Finally, press the brownie crust layer into an 8×8 baking dish and set it aside.
Layer #2: Sugar-Free Cheesecake
In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered low-carb sweetener, vanilla extract, and heavy cream with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
Gently spread the cheesecake on top of the brownie crust.
Layer #3: Instant Chocolate Pudding by Simply Delish
In a large mixing bowl, prepare the instant chocolate pudding per the instructions on the box. For the Simply Delish pudding mix, I used two 1.7 oz boxes with 2 1/2 cups of almond milk.
It’s best to continue beating with an electric hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until it becomes the consistency of pudding.
Layer #4: Sugar-Free Whipped Cream
If you’ve never made homemade whipped cream before, you are missing out! It’s super easy to make and you can completely control the sweetness level.
Simply beat together heavy cream and liquid stevia until stiff peaks form, then spread evenly over the chocolate pudding layer.
This is optional, but I like to top off the dessert with a dusting of cocoa powder or shavings from a Lily’s Chocolate Bar. It won’t add much to the overall flavor but makes for great pictures or overall aesthetic appeal if you are taking it to a party to share.
Can I make this Keto Chocolate Lasagna Ahead of Time?
Absolutely! You can assemble this dessert up to 3 days ahead of time and store it in the fridge by covering it with plastic wrap.
Why is it called Chocolate Lasagna?
Funny story, Mr. Healthy Ambitions has a big problem with this name because he feels true lasagna has repeated layers, and this does not.
I swiftly denied his pleas for a chocolate lasagna with 2 or more repeatable layers, to his annoyance.
When researching other potential names for this dessert, the only other name I found was “Sex in a Pan“…Our family prefers to call it “Love in a Pan” when the kiddos are nearby.
While “Love in a Pan” is a fun and appropriate name, it isn’t one that people search for frequently on Google, so I had to choose an alternative that they use to find my recipe.
So, the name Chocolate Lasagna won (mainly just for the sake of the children).
- add peanut butter or pumpkin puree to the cream cheese layer
- replace the cocoa powder in the crust with peanut butter collagen
- use vanilla or strawberry pudding instead of chocolate
- make chocolate whipped cream instead of plain
- any combination of the above ideas!
More Keto Desserts from Healthy Ambitions
- Keto Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Sugar Free Chocolate Ice Cream
- Keto Creme Brulee
- Keto Rice Crispy Treats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup powdered Monk Fruit
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered Monk Fruit
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Chocolate Pudding Layer
Whipped Cream Layer
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Cream Stevia
Keto Brownie Crust:
- Whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, low-carb sweetener and salt in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the melted butter and almond milk.
- Press the chocolate crust layer into an 8x8 baking dish and set aside
Keto Cheesecake Layer
- Beat together the cream cheese, powdered low-carb sweetener, vanilla extract and heavy cream until smooth.
- Spread evenly over the keto brownie crust layer
Keto Chocolate Pudding Layer
- Mix the Instant Chocolate Pudding according to the instructions.
- Spread evenly over the keto cheesecake layer
Keto Whipped Cream Layer
- Beat together the heavy cream and liquid stevia until stiff peaks form.
- Spread evenly over the keto chocolate pudding layer.
- Optional: Garnish with a dusting of cocoa powder or shavings from a Lily’s Chocolate Bar.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 20gCarbohydrates: 7gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gProtein: 4g