It’s PUMPKIN SEASON and I have the perfect keto pumpkin pancakes recipe! Full of flavor, this variation of my regular keto blender pancakes is sure to delight the taste buds. ?
Fair warning…prepare yourself for an entire pumpkin recipe series. I bought a ton of pumpkin puree, and I have lots of recipes to test out.
I have a running list of recipe ideas, but if there is a specific recipe you’d like to see, feel free to comment below, or tweet me at @TheCathyDean, and I’ll see what I can do!
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
The ingredient list for the keto pumpkin blender pancakes is pretty much the same as my regular pancake recipe with the added pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
As far as easy recipes go, it doesn’t get any easier than this keto pumpkin pancakes recipe. You will literally just be dumping all the ingredients into the blender at one time.
Note: The ingredients in the recipe will fill up your blender completely, so you may need to scrape the sides after the first run-through and mix again.
Another option is to mix all the ingredients in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer.
Pumpkin puree does change the consistency of the batter when compared with a traditional keto pancakes recipe. So, I find it’s better to lower the griddle temperature to about 300 degrees F (as opposed to 325 degrees F) to cook the pancakes. This allows the pancakes to fully set on the inside without burning on the outside.
Once the pancakes are done, all that’s left to do is top with some butter and Lakanto Maple Syrup, and enjoy!
This Keto Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe is perfect for meal prepping. The leftovers can be refrigerated for up to 1 week or placed in the freezer. They always reheat perfectly!
More Pumpkin Recipes from Healthy Ambitions!
- Put all the ingredients, except the coconut oil, into a high-powered blender and blend until mixed through. Choose the batter setting if your blender has one.
- Allow the pancake batter to rest while you heat the griddle to 300 degrees F.
- Once heated, melt about a tbsp of coconut oil on the griddle.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
- Once the pancake has bubbles popping on top and cooked over ½ way through, flip it over and continue to cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Add more coconut oil to the griddle as needed until all the pancake batter is gone.
- This recipe makes between 15-20 pancakes. Two pancakes are a serving.
- Add a tbsp of butter, your favorite low carb syrup, and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 2 pancakes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 262.56Total Fat: 22.82gSodium: 173.56mgCarbohydrates: 7.42gFiber: 3.44gSugar: 1.62gProtein: 9.05g