Pumpkin pie is a staple at any Thanksgiving gathering, and with this recipe, you can enjoy your pumpkin pie all while staying totally keto!
I see lots of keto pie recipes and cheesecake recipes that are made without the crust. But part of the overall pie enjoyment is in the crust. Some might even say that the crust is their favorite part.
I’ve tried a few different crust variations, and while they’ve all been tasty, there was always room for improvement.
That was until now!
After making this specific pie recipe, my husband told me, “You’ve really got the crust dialed in. Don’t change a thing!”.
That’s when you KNOW you’ve got a winner! Now I have a ton of recipes going through my head to use with the pie crust you’ll see here.
But first! I have several recipes already planned out for the holiday season.
My Personal Holiday Food Challenge!
For the months of November and December, in honor of all those trying to stay Keto Through the Holidays, I will be posting my favorite holiday food, but ketofied.
Some of the dishes will be new for me, ones I have never ketofied before. I expect some to even be epic failures. But the recipes that are a success, I will certainly share with you.
If all goes well, here are my recipe plans for the months of November and December. As I upload the recipes, I will come back to link them all in the blog posts. If they fail, I will mention that too, or find another recipe.
How to Make Amazing Keto Pumpkin Pie for Your Holiday Gathering
I’m posting a video tutorial for this recipe, but feel free to scroll down to the recipe card for the printable version. If you enjoy recipe tutorials like this one, be sure to subscribe to the Healthy Ambitions YouTube Channel.
There’s nothing wrong with adding a little extra sweetness to your dessert, right? I always have heavy cream in the house, and it’s rare that I’m without Swerve Powdered Sweetener, so whipping up a batch of whipped cream to put on top of the pie is super quick and easy!
All you need is ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream and 1 tbsp of swerve powdered sweetener. Using an electric hand mixer, whisk the two ingredients until the cream reaches its desired thickness.
It’s so easy to make, you find yourself adding whipped cream to all your keto desserts and shakes!
Do you have any toppings you like to add to your pumpkin pie? Let me know if the comments below!
For the Crust:
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter, cold and cubed
- 1 large egg
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla creme stevia
For the Pie Filling
For the Crust:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Add your dry ingredients to your food processor and pulse until well combined
- Add the butter and cream cheese, then pulse again until crumbly.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse just until a dough ball forms.
- Remove the dough from the food processor, ball it up in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Once ready, roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper to fit the size of your pie pan.
- Poke holes in the crust, using a fork, then bake ate 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove the Crust and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes
- (reduce the oven heat to 325 degrees F)
For the Pie
- Add all the pie filling ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour the pie filling into the cooled pie crust, and place foil around the edges of the pie crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 40-50 minutes, or until the center is only slightly jiggly.
- Allow the pie to cool completely on the counter, then transfer to the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Swerve Sweetener, Baker's Trio, Granular 12 oz, Confectioners 12 oz, and Brown 12 oz, 3 pack
Anthony's Xanthan Gum, 1 lb, Batch Tested Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, Product of USA
Anthony's Organic Coconut Flour, 4 lb, Batch Tested Gluten Free, Non GMO, Vegan, Keto Friendly
Blue Diamond Almond Flour, Gluten Free, Blanched, Finely Sifted 3 Pound bag
Hamilton Beach Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper for Slicing Shredding, Mincing, and Puree, 10-Cup Capacity, Stainless Steel
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180.27Total Fat: 15.29gSaturated Fat: 6.84gSodium: 130.4mgCarbohydrates: 7.22gFiber: 3.01gSugar: 1.92gProtein: 5.45g