This post may contain affiliate links, which helps keep this content free. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Looking for the perfect Keto-friendly dessert? Look no further than Keto Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Cookies! These gooey, sweet, and salty treats are sure to satisfy your cravings and help you stay on track with your diet.
Perfect for special occasions or as an after-school snack, these cookies are sure to please all palates.
So, what are you waiting for? Get baking and enjoy the deliciousness of Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Cookies!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Low Carb Brown Sweetener – I prefer a good Monk Fruit Blend brown sweetener for a rich flavor
- Almond Flour – it’s best to use finely ground almond flour that has been blanched.
- Coconut Flour – you won’t need much, but I find that doing a little bit of coconut flour along with the almond flour provides the best texture
- Lily’s Chocolate Salted Caramel flavored baking chips – these have become my new favorite flavor of the entire Lily’s chocolate chip line.
- Fridge and Pantry staples – cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt (Yes, baking soda instead of baking powder. The baking soda lends itself to a fluffier cookie)
Steps for Making Keto Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Cookies
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 2: In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until well combined.
Step 3: Add the low-carb brown sweetener and continue beating until well combined.
Step 4: Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue beating until smooth.
Step 5: Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt and continue beating until the dough forms.
Step 6: Scoop the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and slightly flatten with your hand. The size of the cookie is really up to you.
Step 7: Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until the edges just begin to brown.
Step 8: Allow the cookies to cool slightly before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Variations to This Recipe
- Add chopped pecans, walnuts, or macadamia nuts
- Use a different flavor of chocolate chips. Lily’s makes dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, butterscotch, and mint chocolate, plus a variety of seasonal flavors!
- Try a different low-carb sweetener. You could use a basic granulated instead of a brown sweetener, but I would stick with a sweetener that includes erythritol, such as a monk fruit blend. Using sweeteners like Allulose or BochoSweet will make the cookies too soft.
Your Questions Answered!
Can you substitute all coconut flour to make these nut free?
Almond flour and coconut flour do not have a 1:1 ratio, so I don’t recommend an even swap. Coconut flour is very absorbent and needs a lot more liquid compared to almond flour.
How do you store Keto Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Cookies?
These can be stored on the counter in an airtight container for up to 5 days, in the fridge for up to 10 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Can you just eat the cookie dough raw?
I will never tell you no to this question because I grew up eating raw cookie dough, and this is a super yummy cookie dough. I may or may not have eaten a few spoonfuls before baking the rest of the dough.
Of course, I have to make an official disclaimer: Raw eggs and other raw ingredients may pose a risk of food-borne illness or cross-contamination due to handling by others. Therefore, it is best to only consume cooked cookies that have been baked according to package instructions.
Raw eggs have never stopped me though!
More Keto Cookie Recipes
- Keto No Bake Cookies
- Keto Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
- Keto Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie Recipe
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Keto Thumbprint Cookies
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ⅔ cup Low Carb Brown sweetener
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Chocolate Salted Caramel baking chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until well combined.
- Add the low-carb brown sweetener and continue beating until well combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue beating until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt, and continue beating until the dough forms.
- Scoop the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and slightly flatten with your hand. The size of the cookie is really up to you.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until the edges just begin to brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before transferring them to a cooling rack.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 169Total Fat: 13gCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 1.5gFiber: 1.5gProtein: 4g